the first step to innovation IS Listening to your data
How can you use the data you collect to make sound business decisions? Collage Analytics can help! We provide a Cloud Data Warehouse to collect, integrate, and collate all your vital information in one place. We produce easy to use dashboards and give you complete reports that let you make data-driven business decisions.
Collage Analytics Gives You:
Focus on your business. Leave the data collection and analysis to us!
Save your company money, time and space by moving your data analytics to our cloud-based data warehouse.
10-120x faster than other solutions for faster discovery of insights.
Your data is encrypted in our data warehouse using state of the art security methods. You control who has access to your information.
STREAMLINE YOUR DATA
Our dashboard organizes your data and gives you up to date information making data-driven business decisions possible.
Supports the Business Intelligence tools and techniques your team already uses.
As your business grows, our cloud-based data warehouse grows with you.
How does our Cloud Data Warehouse work?
Collage Analytics collects all the data from your business systems and loads it into your cloud data warehouse. Once there, all the data is validated and checked for quality. We then apply business calculations and create report tables and spreadsheets. Finally, this data is fed into easy to use dashboards and business intelligence reports.
Got a power user on your team? They can use data science and ad-hoc query tools to gain custom insights that are specific to enhancing your business.
What is Business Intelligence?
- Business Intelligence(BI) is the process of using your business data to make more informed and impactful decisions.
- BI is the visible part of corporate data systems, often presented in reports and dashboards.
- BI is the primary source of data-driven strategy used by industry leading companies.
- BI is the foundation of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
What is a Cloud Data Warehouse?
- Data warehousing is the integration of multiple sources of business data into a single location.
- It is the back office, mostly unseen, where very important work is done.
- It is the foundation upon which Business Intelligence and Analytics is built.